Citizens from countries not listed above do need a visa and may apply according to the following instructions and required documents:
- Correctly filled out visa form.
- Original valid passport (minimum validity of 6 months at the entry date.)
- One passport size color photo.
- Copy of your legal status in the US: Green card, F1 Visa, or Work permit.
- Copy of your detailed flight itinerary and/or copy of the ticket if already purchased.
- Employment verification from your employer in the US.
- Hotel reservation or notarized letter of invitation from your sponsor in Morocco.
- Transit visa (24 hours): $15
- Short stay visa (up to 72 hours): $20
- Tourist visa (from 03 to 90 days single entry): $30
- Tourist visa (from 03 to 90 days double entry): $45
Please be advised that we accept cash only.
Your application will ONLY be processed if you provide information to all items on the form as prescribed by the above guidelines.
The processing time is no less than three days.
Thanks for your interest in visiting our country. We wish you a pleasant and enjoyable trip.
Download the Visa Form here..
* Residents of countries other than the US, must contact the nearest Moroccan Consulate or Embassy of country of residence, The Embassy processes applications for US residents or students only. If you need assistance, you are kindly requested to contact this office.
** Visa Issuance will be carried out at the sole discretion of the Embassy. Please note that visas are not issued to people who entered the USA on a tourist visa.