Contact us with your questions and comments
Every Moroccan who resides in the U.S.A should be registered at the Embassy to get a Consular card. The following documents are necessary for registration:

  • CIN (Carte d’Identite Nationale)
  • A copy of your residence permit, Green Card, or any equivalent document
  • A letter of enrollment from your university or an employment verification from your employer.
  • Two (2) passport photos.
  • $10 to cover the Consular fee

Download the information form here..